National Crime Victims' Rights Week: Maximizing the Impact of Your Campaign (Webinar)
03/15/18 - 03/15/18
Office for Victims of Crime (OVC), U.S. Department of Justice (More Detail)
||3:00-4:30 p.m. ET
|This event will feature experts Anne Seymour, Justice Solutions, and Tara Ballesteros, National Center for Victims of Crime, who will discuss how to raise awareness about victims' rights and services during National Crime Victims' Rights Week (NCVRW) and beyond.
Topics to be discussed during the webinar include:
- a history and overview of NCVRW, and the importance of community outreach;
- ways to use the resources and artwork from the NCVRW Resource Guide;
- how to organize a planning committee, establish goals, and create a timetable;
- how to create impactful messaging on traditional and social media;
- an overview of this year's NCVRW theme "Expand the Circle: Reach All Victims."
Participants will have the opportunity to ask questions prior to the conclusion of the event.
To learn more about NCVRW, visit https://ovc.ncjrs.gov/ncvrw/.
||Phone not available