Office for Victims of Crime - Justice for Victims. Justice for All
Justice for Victims. Justice for All
Facebook     Twitter     You TubeEventsDirectoryE-Mail Updates

FAQ: Question & Answer

How do I report elder abuse/exploitation?
If you or someone you know is in life-threatening danger, call 911. If the danger is not immediate, but it is suspected that abuse has occurred or is occurring, call the non-emergency number for the local police department or see the Report Abuse or Find Help section of the Department of Justice's Elder Justice Initiative website for state-specific contacts and resources.

For additional information and resources, also see the National Center on Elder Abuse website.

Last Updated: 8/27/2015

Another FAQ Search     Back to Previous Page

EventsDirectoryE-Mail Updates
Facebook     Twitter     You TubeEventsDirectoryE-Mail Updates