Office for Victims of Crime - Justice for Victims. Justice for All
Justice for Victims. Justice for All
Facebook     Twitter     You TubeEventsDirectoryE-Mail Updates

FAQ: Question & Answer

I am the victim of a crime committed by a removable alien. Where can I get help?
Contact the Victims Of Immigration Crime Engagement (VOICE) Office within U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE). Access the VOICE website for a variety of useful information, including a dedicated toll-free VOICE Hotline to answer questions from victims (1–855–48–VOICE) and assistance signing-up to receive automated custody status information about an individual in custody (DHS-VINE).

Last Updated: 4/4/2018

Another FAQ Search     Back to Previous Page

EventsDirectoryE-Mail Updates
Facebook     Twitter     You TubeEventsDirectoryE-Mail Updates