Office for Victims of Crime - Justice for Victims. Justice for All
Justice for Victims. Justice for All
Facebook     Twitter     You TubeEventsDirectoryE-Mail Updates

FAQ: Question & Answer

What is the difference between the International Terrorism Victim Expense Reimbursement Program (ITVERP) and the Antiterrorism and Emergency Assistance Program (AEAP)?
Individuals are not eligible to apply for AEAP, but U.S. citizens who have suffered direct physical or emotional injury from an act of terrorism occurring outside the United States, and family members of U.S. citizens killed by such an act, are eligible to apply for financial reimbursement for qualifying expenses through ITVERP. Qualifying expenses include medical expenses, mental health care costs, property loss, repair, or replacement, and funeral and burial costs. For further information about ITVERP, visit the ITVERP website.

Last Updated: 11/8/2018

Another FAQ Search     Back to Previous Page

EventsDirectoryE-Mail Updates
Facebook     Twitter     You TubeEventsDirectoryE-Mail Updates