Office for Victims of Crime - Justice for Victims. Justice for All
Justice for Victims. Justice for All
Facebook     Twitter     You TubeEventsDirectoryE-Mail Updates

FAQ: Question & Answer

Where can I go for assistance if my child has been abducted and taken to another country?
The Office of Juvenile Justice and Delinquency Prevention (OJJDP) has created A Family Resource Guide on International Parental Kidnapping, which provides information about and guidance on what to do if an international parental kidnapping has occurred.

Also, the U.S. Department of State has an International Parental Child Abduction page to assist the parent of an abducted child. Assistance may also be obtained from the National Center for Missing & Exploited Children.

For additional information, visit the Child & Youth Victimization: Missing Children section of our website.

Last Updated: 8/21/2015

Another FAQ Search     Back to Previous Page

EventsDirectoryE-Mail Updates
Facebook     Twitter     You TubeEventsDirectoryE-Mail Updates