FAQ: Question & Answer
Is it possible to receive a set of the Office for Victims of Crime (OVC) Voices of Victims videos?
The Voices of Victims videos listed below are no longer available to order:
A similar product is the Office for Victims of Crime (OVC) video, Victim Impact: Listen and Learn. This video series (NCJ 223072) and companion curriculum features the first-person accounts of 14 men and women who share their experiences as crime victims and the ripple effect that victimization can have on family members and the community at large.
- Voices of Victims: Constitutional Amendment: Balancing the Scales, NCJ 213808
- Voices of Victims: American Indian Issues and the Tribal and Criminal Justice System, NCJ 213810
- Voices of Victims: Criminal Justice Professionals, NCJ 213809
- Voices of Victims: Financial Considerations, NCJ 213806
- Voices of Victims: Notice and Basic Case Information, NCJ 213807
This resource is intended to help offenders to become more aware of the impact that crime has on victims and to take responsibility for their actions and begin to make amends. It is also an effective training resource for victim service providers seeking to improve their understanding of the physical, emotional, financial, and psychological effects of crime.
Last Updated: 4/23/2018
Another FAQ Search
Back to Previous Page