Office for Victims of Crime - Justice for Victims. Justice for All
Justice for Victims. Justice for All
Facebook     Twitter     You TubeEventsDirectoryE-Mail Updates

FAQ: Question & Answer

To whom can I report child abuse?
Each state designates specific agencies to receive and investigate reports of suspected child abuse and neglect. Typically, this responsibility is carried out by Child Protective Services (CPS). For information or assistance with reporting, please call Childhelp® at 800-4-A-CHILD (800-422-4453) or contact your local CPS agency. Additional state contact information is available from the Child Welfare Information Gateway website.

Last Updated: 8/21/2015

Another FAQ Search     Back to Previous Page

EventsDirectoryE-Mail Updates
Facebook     Twitter     You TubeEventsDirectoryE-Mail Updates