Office for Victims of Crime - Justice for Victims. Justice for All
Justice for Victims. Justice for All
Facebook     Twitter     You TubeEventsDirectoryE-Mail Updates

FAQ: Question & Answer

How can I start a State Victim Assistance Academy (SVAA) in my state?
OVC encourages state Victims of Crime Act (VOCA) Administrators to help fund State Victim Assistance Academies (SVAAs) using VOCA administrative funds. If there is no SVAA in your state, contact your VOCA Administrator to discuss SVAA implementation. Your VOCA Administrator may suggest that you contact OVC to speak to an SVAA Project Monitor to learn more about discretionary grant funding that may be available to help start a new SVAA.

Last Updated: 7/23/2010

Another FAQ Search     Back to Previous Page

EventsDirectoryE-Mail Updates
Facebook     Twitter     You TubeEventsDirectoryE-Mail Updates