Hold Team Meetings . Monitor and Evaluate Your Efforts . Sustain Your SART . Know Your Team . Critical Issues
Decide on Core Membership
The 911 operator determines whether the victim is in need of emergency medical attention and in a safe environment, collects pertinent case information, and accurately relays this information to the responding officer in a timely manner.
On a SART, dispatchers
- Educate the team about emerging issues in dispatch.
- Educate the team about communication technologies.
- Update the team on dispatch protocols.
- Inform the team about activation responses.
- Act as liaison between the team and dispatch personnel.
- Help implement initiatives aimed at teaching the community how to prevent sexual assault.