OVC News and Announcements
To help you stay up to date with the latest news about crime victim services and events, this section will notify you about current OVC-focused initiatives and relevant topics and events with a primary focus on best practices. You are also encouraged to check out What's New at OVC.
Use the links below to be taken to the News and Announcements Archives.
2014 | 2013 | 2012 | 2011 | 2010
2015 National Crime Victims' Rights Week Resource Guide Now Online
OVC’s vision of reaching and supporting all victims is reflected in this year’s National Crime Victims’ Rights Week theme, “Engaging Communities. Empowering Victims,” and in our annual NCVRW Resource Guide.
The 2015 NCVRW Online Resource Guide is a user-friendly package that contains everything you need to host and promote NCVRW events in your community. The 2015 Resource Guide includes:
- Helpful hints for maximizing communication and awareness
- Tips for working with the media and creating your own social media campaign
- Ideas and campaign materials for promoting your event
- Statistics for enhancing your public awareness activities – including new information on DNA and victimization and driving under the influence
- Web-ready art for placing ads on your Web site and social media
## 1/27/15 ##
Back to Top
| | | | | | |
| | | | |
Office for Victims of Crime
810 Seventh Street NW., Eighth Floor, Washington, DC 20531
The Office for Victims of Crime is a component of the Office of Justice Programs,
U.S. Department of Justice.