redesigned Web site!
The Office for Victims of Crime (OVC) has updated its site using
feedback from victim service providers and allied professionals to better
meet the needs of the field. An updated look and feel, along with a
reorganized site map, makes information easier to find and use.
- Interactive U.S. resource map
- Sample grant applications
- Crime victims’ rights
- Library and multimedia center
- Searchable database of FAQs
- Victim-related information by topic
The site also offers enhanced search functionality and access to many of
OVC’s popular resources:
- Free publications for download
- DVDs and videos
- Training and technical assistance
- Event photos and posters
Let us know what you think about the new site!