National Crime Victims’ Service Awards
Each year, OVC recognizes individuals and organizations that demonstrate outstanding service in supporting victims and victim services. The award recipients, who are selected from public nominations in 11 categories, are extraordinary individuals, organizations, teams, and programs that provide services to victims of crime. The honorees are honored at the National Crime Victims’ Service Awards Ceremony.
OVC is accepting nominations for the 2017 National Crime Victims’ Service Awards, and they are due July 31, 2016.
2016 National Crime Victims' Service Awards Ceremony
In 2016, the Awards Ceremony was held on April 12, 2016, in Washington, D.C. If you missed the event and would like to learn more, visit the following:
- View a recording of the ceremony.
- Attorney General Loretta Lynch speaks at the National Crime Victims’ Service Awards Ceremony.
- Karol Mason, Assistant Attorney General for the Office of Justice Programs, addresses the audience during the annual ceremony.
- OVC Award Recipient Gallery.
- OVC Event Photos—a series of photos from the April 12th event.
Visit the OVC Gallery for more information about past award recipients and past commemorative events.