National Crime Victims’ Service Awards
OVC annually recognizes individuals and organizations that demonstrate outstanding service in supporting victims and victim services. The award recipients, who are selected from public nominations in nine categories, are extraordinary individuals, organizations, teams, and programs that provide services to victims of crime. The honorees are announced and honored at the National Crime Victims’ Service Awards Ceremony. The nomination period for the 2013 National Crime Victims’ Service Awards is closed.
National Crime Victims’ Service Awards Ceremony
In 2013, the Awards Ceremony was held on April 24 in Washington, D.C. If you missed the event and would like to learn more, visit the following:
- Mary Lou Leary, Acting Assistant Attorney General for the Office of Justice Programs, Speaks at the National Crime Victims’ Service Awards Ceremony.
- Attorney General Eric Holder Speaks at the National Crime Victims’ Service Awards Ceremony.
- Read the remarks from Tony West, Acting Associate Attorney General.
- OVC Award Recipient Gallery.
- OVC Event Photos—A series of photos from the event will be posted online as soon as they become available.
Visit the OVC Gallery for more information about past award recipients and past commemorative events.