Office for Victims of Crime - Justice for Victims. Justice for All
Justice for Victims. Justice for All
Facebook     Twitter     You TubeEventsDirectoryE-Mail Updates

FAQ: Question & Answer

How do I report child pornography?
To report child pornography and/or potential cases involving the sexual exploitation of children, contact the Crimes Against Children Coordinator within your local Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) Field Office or the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children's (NCMEC) CyberTipline. The CyberTipline allows parents and children to file a report by submitting an online form that is then reviewed by analysts and forwarded to law enforcement including the FBI, the U.S. Postal Inspection Service, and state and local police agencies.

Last Updated: 8/21/2015

Another FAQ Search     Back to Previous Page

EventsDirectoryE-Mail UpdatesRSS
Facebook     Twitter     You TubeEventsDirectoryE-Mail Updates