Office for Victims of Crime - Justice for Victims. Justice for All
Justice for Victims. Justice for All
Facebook     Twitter     You TubeEventsDirectoryE-Mail Updates

FAQ: Question & Answer

My child was abducted by a family member, where can I go for assistance?
When Your Child is Missing: A Family Survival Guide, an Office of Juvenile Justice and Delinquency Prevention (OJJDP) report, contains helpful information for families about what to do when a child is missing. For additional information, visit the Crime Victimization: Missing and Exploited Children section of our Web site and the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children Web site. The Missing Children Special Feature on the NCJRS Web site also provides information on this topic.

Last Updated: 10/4/2010

Another FAQ Search     Back to Previous Page

EventsDirectoryE-Mail UpdatesRSS
Facebook     Twitter     You TubeEventsDirectoryE-Mail Updates