Office for Victims of Crime - Justice for Victims. Justice for All
Justice for Victims. Justice for All
Facebook     Twitter     You TubeEventsDirectoryE-Mail Updates

FAQ: Question & Answer

Where can I conduct legal research relating to victim's rights?
Legal research relating to victims' rights can be found on the VictimLaw and the National Crime Victim Law Institute Web sites. Further legal research assistance can be obtained through State, County, and local law libraries. A listing of such libraries is available on the American Law Library Association's State Court and County Law Libraries Web site. Finally, additional assistance may be obtained through the Ask a Law Librarian page on the Library of Congress Web site.

Last Updated: 7/23/2010

Another FAQ Search     Back to Previous Page

EventsDirectoryE-Mail UpdatesRSS
Facebook     Twitter     You TubeEventsDirectoryE-Mail Updates