FAQ: Question & Answer
Is it possible to receive a set of the Office for Victims of Crime (OVC) Voices of Victims videos?
The Voices of Victims videos listed below are no longer available to order:
An alternative product that may interest you is the OVC DVD, Victim Impact: Listen and Learn. This 57-minute DVD (NCJ 223072) features the first-person accounts of 14 men and women who share their experiences as crime victims and the ripple effect that victimization can have on family members and the community at large. It is an effective training resource for victim service providers seeking to improve their understanding of the physical, emotional, financial, and psychological effects of crime.
- Voices of Victims: Constitutional Amendment: Balancing the Scales, NCJ 213808
- Voices of Victims: American Indian Issues and the Tribal and Criminal Justice System, NCJ 213810
- Voices of Victims: Criminal Justice Professionals, NCJ 213809
- Voices of Victims: Financial Considerations, NCJ 213806
- Voices of Victims: Notice and Basic Case Information, NCJ 213807
To order this DVD, visit the visit the Publications/Products section of the NCJRS Web site and click on the icon associated with this product.
Last Updated: 3/16/2012
Another FAQ Search
Back to Previous Page