FAQ: Question & Answer
What is OVC's mission?
The mission of OVC is to enhance the Nation's capacity to assist crime victims and to provide leadership in changing attitudes, policies, and practices to promote justice and healing for all victims of crime. OVC accomplishes its mission in many different ways:
For more information, visit the About OVC section of our Web site.
- Administering the Crime Victims Fund.
- Supporting direct services.
- Providing training programs.
- Sponsoring demonstration projects.
- Producing publications of promising practices in victim services.
Last Updated: 7/29/2010
Another FAQ Search
Back to Previous Page