National Calendar of Crime Victim Assistance-Related Events OJP SealOVC logo
Search EventsAdd EventHelpAbout the Calendar
This site requires a Javascript-enabled browser, click here for additional information.

Events in Crime Victim Services

Welcome to the National Calendar of Crime Victim Assistance-Related Events. This resource was created by the Office for Victims of Crime (OVC) to help victims, victim service providers, allied professionals, and other interested individuals plan, promote, and locate events of interest to the victim service community in their area. You are invited to browse events and to search for and add information about your own conference, meeting, training opportunity, ceremony, or upcoming occasion.

Search | Stay Informed | List View

 

previous month      next month

 
Sunday
Monday
Tuesday
Wednesday
Thursday
Friday
Saturday
  



> Major Case Investi...UT
> National Sexual As...CA
> 2015 Annual Protec...MO
> Major Case Investi...UT
> National Sexual As...CA
> 2015 Annual Protec...MO
> Major Case Investi...UT
> National Sexual As...CA
> 2015 Annual Protec...MO

10 11 12 



> National Center fo...CA
> Interview and Inte...WI
> Southern Criminal ...SC
> National Center fo...CA
> Interview and Inte...WI
> Southern Criminal ...SC
> Opening Doors to H...
> National Center fo...CA
> Interview and Inte...WI
> Southern Criminal ...SC
> Southern Criminal ...SC
> Advanced Investiga...TX
13 14 15 16 17 18 19 
> Advanced Investiga...TX
> Advanced Investiga...TX
> Long Term Missing:...GA
> Advanced Investiga...TX
> Domestic Violence ...NV
> 9th Annual Nationa...GA
> Advanced Investiga...TX
> Domestic Violence ...NV
> 9th Annual Nationa...GA
> Violence Against I...
> Offering Hope to V...ND
> Advanced Investiga...TX
> Domestic Violence ...NV
> 9th Annual Nationa...GA
> Offering Hope to V...ND
> Advanced Investiga...TX
> Domestic Violence ...NV
> Advanced Investiga...TX
20 21 22 23 24 25 26 
> Advanced Investiga...TX
> Advanced Investiga...TX
> Child Abuse and Ex...OH
> Advanced Investiga...TX
> National Indian He...DC
> Advanced Investiga...TX
> Child Abuse and Ex...OH
> Advanced Investiga...TX
> National Indian He...DC
> SHIFT Wellness Psy...IA
> Domestic Violence ...FL
> Training Students ...
> 2015 Annual Wyomin...WY
> Advanced Investiga...TX
> Child Abuse and Ex...OH
> Advanced Investiga...TX
> National Indian He...DC
> Domestic Violence ...FL
> 2015 Annual Wyomin...WY
> Advanced Investiga...TX
> Child Abuse and Ex...OH
> Advanced Investiga...TX
> National Indian He...DC
> Domestic Violence ...FL
> Understanding Patt...
> Human Trafficking,...
> Justice Assistance...
> Midwestern Crimina...IL
> Child Abuse and Ex...OH
> Domestic Violence ...FL
> Midwestern Crimina...IL

27 28 29 30    

> National Network o...CA
> Digital Evidence...WI
> Nevada Network Aga...NV
> Annual Washington ...WA
> New York State Coa...NY
> National Network o...CA
> Digital Evidence...WI
> Nevada Network Aga...NV
> Annual Washington ...WA
> A Day with Robert ...TX
> A Day with Robert ...TX
> A Day with Robert ...TX
> National Adult Pro...FL
> Digital Evidence...WI
> Nevada Network Aga...NV
> Annual Washington ...WA
> National Adult Pro...FL
> Annual Conference ...PA