National Calendar of Crime Victim Assistance-Related Events OJP SealOVC logo
Search EventsAdd EventHelpAbout the Calendar
This site requires a Javascript-enabled browser, click here for additional information.

Events in Crime Victim Services

Welcome to the National Calendar of Crime Victim Assisted-Related Events. This resource was created by the Office for Victims of Crime (OVC) to help victims, victim service providers, allied professionals, and other interested individuals plan, promote, and locate events of interest to the victim service community in their area. You are invited to browse events and to search for and add information about your own conference, meeting, training opportunity, ceremony, or upcoming occasion.

Search | Stay Informed | List View

 

previous month      next month

 
Sunday
Monday
Tuesday
Wednesday
Thursday
Friday
Saturday
   



> Trial Advocacy in ...IN
> Child Forensic Int...AL
> Trial Advocacy in ...IN
> Child Forensic Int...AL
> 2014 National Vict...
> International Crit...
> Campus and Communi...KS
> Fostering Healthy ...VI
> Child Forensic Int...AL
> 2014 National Vict...
> International Crit...
> Fostering Healthy ...VI
> Elder Abuse Confer...GA
> 2014 National Vict...
> International Crit...
10 11 
> 2014 National Vict...
> International Crit...
> Enhancing Judicial...GA
> 2014 National Vict...
> Enhancing Judicial...GA
> Strategies for Jus...AZ
> Finding Words Ohio...OH
> 2014 National Vict...
> Enhancing Judicial...GA
> Strategies for Jus...AZ
> Finding Words Ohio...OH
> Financial Crimes A...NY
> Advanced Forensic ...MO
> Jeanne Clery Act T...MN
> Canvassing, Search...WI
> 2014 National Alli...FL
> Collaborating for ...FL
> 2014 National Vict...
> Enhancing Judicial...GA
> Strategies for Jus...AZ
> Finding Words Ohio...OH
> Financial Crimes A...NY
> Advanced Forensic ...MO
> Jeanne Clery Act T...MN
> Canvassing, Search...WI
> 2014 National Alli...FL
> Collaborating for ...FL
> Domestic/Sexual Vi...NY
> 2014 National Vict...
> Strategies for Jus...AZ
> Finding Words Ohio...OH
> Advanced Forensic ...MO
> Canvassing, Search...WI
> 2014 National Alli...FL
> 6th Annual Interdi...NE
> Indiana Latino Coa...IN
> Pregnancy and Inti...
> Violence Against W...PA
> 2014 National Vict...
> Strategies for Jus...AZ
> Finding Words Ohio...OH
> 6th Annual Interdi...NE
> Violence Against W...PA
> 2014 National Vict...
> 6th Annual Interdi...NE
> Victim No More Wom...NV
12 13 14 15 16 17 18 
> 2014 National Vict...
> 2014 National Vict...
> International Cris...CA
> 2014 National Vict...
> International Cris...CA
> 2014 National Vict...
> International Cris...CA
> Incapacitated & De...
> Could This Be Abus...
> Identity Theft and...
> 2014 National Vict...
> Association for Cr...CA
> Giving Voice to th...
> 2014 National Vict...
> Association for Cr...CA
> 2014 National Vict...
19 20 21 22 23 24 25 
> 2014 National Vict...
> 2014 National Vict...
> Investigation & Li...NM
> What You Don't Kno...
> 2014 National Vict...
> Investigation & Li...NM
> 2014 National Vict...
> International Conf...AZ
> 2014 National Vict...
> International Conf...AZ
> Social Media and C...
> Ohio Elder Abuse T...OH
> Texas Court Appoin...TX
> Law Enforcement an...NM
> 14th Annual Childr...MA
> 2014 National Vict...
> International Conf...AZ
> Ohio Elder Abuse T...OH
> Texas Court Appoin...TX
> 14th Annual Childr...MA
> 2014 National Vict...
> International Conf...AZ
> Texas Court Appoin...TX
> International Soci...CA
26 27 28 29 30 31  
> 2014 National Vict...
> International Soci...CA
> National Congress ...GA
> Colorado Organizat...CO
> 2014 National Vict...
> International Soci...CA
> National Congress ...GA
> Colorado Organizat...CO
> 2014 International...WA
> 27th Annual Confer...UT
> 2014 National Vict...
> National Congress ...GA
> Colorado Organizat...CO
> 2014 International...WA
> 27th Annual Confer...UT
> 14th Annual Partne...TX
> 2014 National Vict...
> National Congress ...GA
> Colorado Organizat...CO
> 27th Annual Confer...UT
> 14th Annual Partne...TX
> Association for th...CA
> 25th Annual Nation...OR
> 2014 National Vict...
> National Congress ...GA
> 14th Annual Partne...TX
> Association for th...CA
> 25th Annual Nation...OR
> Financial Exploita...WA
> Victims With Disab...RI
> 2014 National Vict...
> National Congress ...GA
> Association for th...CA
> 25th Annual Nation...OR
> MaleSurvivor 14th ...NJ
> Taking on the Chal...